Can I get a reduction?

Details on Council Tax discounts, exemptions and empty property charges.

We are under a duty to protect the public funds we administer. We may use the information you provide for the prevention and detection of fraud. We may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for these purposes and take part in Data Matching exercises. How is my information used provides full details.