Last updated 1 December 2020
Open public conveniences (toilets)
From Wednesday 2 December 2020, the following public toilets will be available for use during the opening times noted:
- Park Lane, Donington - Monday to Friday, between 8am and 4pm
- Church Street, Holbeach - Monday to Friday, between 8am and 4pm
- West Street, Long Sutton - Monday to Friday, between 8am and 4pm
- Vine Street and Winfrey Avenue, Spalding - Tuesday to Saturday, between 8am and 4pm
- Bridge Road, Sutton Bridge - Monday to Friday, between 8am and 4pm
The above opening times are the maximum possible, across the busiest days of the week, that could be achieved with the resources available to provide a regular cleaning regime.
Closed public conveniences (toilets)
- Ayscoughfee Gardens
- West Street
There are disabled facilities at each of these conveniences for which a Royal Association for Disability and Rehabilitation (RADAR) key is required to gain access. All disabled toilets are open 24 hours with the exception of those at Ayscoughfee Gardens and Sheepmarket in Spalding which have limited opening hours. All toilets are cleaned regularly by a mobile attendant. If you find one of the toilets needs cleaning, please contact us and we'll arrange for the cleaner to attend.
Please note the change of opening times detailed at the top of this page, in light of COVID-19.