Applications and Reviews received under the Licensing Act 2003 and The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014 reports.
Information on how to apply for premises licences, club premises certificates, TENs and personal licences
Information on how to apply for taxi driver, vehicle and operator licences and information on legislation.
Information on how to apply for a licence for Animal Boarders and Breeders, Pet Shops, Riding Establishments and Dangerous Wild Animals
Information on Direct Debit collections and how to apply for a Street Collection or House to House Collection permit
We offer a pre-application and consultancy advice service to support your licensing application.
Information on how to apply for small society lottery registration, betting shops, casinos and gaming machine licences.
Information on how to apply for scrap metal dealer site and mobile collector licences.
Due to a change in software provider you are temporarily unable to make any online applications. If you do apply, your application will not be processed. Please make an application by using the forms which can be found within the relevant section on the licensing pages on this website. Alternatively please contact the licensing team for further assistance - We apologise for any inconvenience.
Information on changes to licensing legislation and related local updates.
Details of licences and permissions are managed by other departments and agencies.
Information on Street Trading and how to apply for consent.
All sex establishments require a licence issued by the local authority, as per Schedule 3 of the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1982.
If you cannot find the information you're looking for, please use this form for general licensing enquiries
Licensing's Privacy Notice