This page provides the latest licensing advice and information, as well as pages that detail:
- latest news and advice for taxi and private hire drivers and vehicles relating to COVID-19
- applications and reviews received under the Licensing Act 2003
- reports under the Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014
- our Statement of Licensing policy.
If you require further information please use our online licensing general enquiry form.
Gambling New Premises Application
Name of Applicant:
Merkur Slots UK Limited
Address of premises -subject to the licence application:
32-33 Hall Place
Licensable Activities - which it is proposed will take place at the premises:
To include the provision of bingo tablets and Bingo Plus and Bingo Express terminals.
Substantive facilities for non-remote bingo will be made available in accordance with legislative provisions
Further relevant information (eg nature of proposed variation if it is an application to vary a licence:
Last date for making a representation (by a responsible authority or interested party)
Thursday 12th August 2021
How to make a representation:
Objections can only be made by responsible authorities or interested parties. Interested parties are defined as a person who:
a) lives sufficiently close to the premises to be likely to be affected by the authorised activities
b) has business interests that might be affected by the authorised activities
c) represents persons who satisfy paragraph (a) or (b)
- An interested party or responsible authority must make representations or objections in writing within the timescale
- A representation may be an objection or a positive comment
- If no relevant representations are made, the licence or variation must be granted in the form that the application was made
- Any representations made must relate to the licensing objectives.
The licensing objectives are:
· preventing gambling from being a source of crime or disorder, being associated with crime or disorder or being used to support crime
· ensuring that gambling is conducted in a fair and open way, and
· protecting children and other vulnerable persons from being harmed or exploited by gambling
Objections must be relevant and can only be made based on one or more of these three licensing objectives.
Putting forward your views on applications
· Representations should be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org or South Holland District Council, Licensing, Priory Road, Spalding PE11 2XE
View our list ofwe have issued.