Toggle menu

Private Sector Housing

If you are a private sector tenant or landlord, please see the latest Government advice during COVID-19.

Our Private Sector Housing team provides advice, inspection services and information in accordance with the Housing Act 2004, for all the items on this page.  We also provide a self-service option where you can create an account in order to apply for grants and licences.

Create your account on our website under the heading at the top of this page: My Account.

Grants are available to citizens of South Holland to increase health and well-being and provide sustainable and suitable accommodation for vulnerable persons. All grants are discretionary and subject to approval and or suspension. It must be reasonable, practicable and cost effective to undertake the works.
Find out what support you could get to help you move safely around your home.
To complete repairs on an empty property in order to bring it back into use
A house in multiple occupation (HMO) is a property rented out by at least three people who are not from a single household.
The HHSRS is a risk-based evaluation tool, used to identify and protect against risks and hazards to health and safety of lived-in properties.
Advice for private sector tenants and landlords.
Find out about the new regulations for owners and licence holders of caravan sites.