Additional Support for Residents
Wellbeing Lincs is a countywide service that promotes the confidence to live independently through life's changes. The service is available to anyone aged 18+ who needs support.
The service is funded by Lincolnshire County Council and delivered by all of Lincolnshire's district councils working in partnership. Wellbeing Lincs will:
- Assess people's support needs in order to help them to live confident and independent lives
- Provide short-term support (for up to 12 weeks) to ensure they feel safe in their own home, engage them in community services and reduce or prevent the escalation of an individual's needs
- Signposting to other services, such as money advice, local groups, clubs and charities
- Help people to resettle at home following discharge from hospital care
- Supply small aids, equipment and home adaptations (charges may apply)
- Receive and respond to calls from telecare customers (charges may apply)
For further information click on the link Wellbeing Lincs
Other grant assistance
If you are not eligible for one of our grants, financial assistance for home improvements or disrepairs is also available through the following organisations to eligible clients:
- Green Home Grants (through our partnership) to help residents and landlords make improvements to their properties in order to save money on utility bills whilst helping reduce the carbon footprint.
- Energy Care Group Ltd free insulation and boilers for eligible clients
- My Energy Grants has direct access to Energy Company Obligation (ECO) funding to assist eligible homeowners, landlords, and private tenants to insulate their homes.
- Platinum Park Home Services is a leading installer within the Park Homes market, specialising in the retrofit of insulation and window/door works, kitchens/bathrooms and total Park Home refurbishments. Funding is available to eligible clients for external wall and underfloor insulation.
Free mobility aids
E.ON Homes for Living team have a range of mobility aids on offer to support independent living, giving people the equipment to feel mobile and confident at home. From bathroom aids to garden rails, equipment is free to those who are eligible.
You do not need to be an E.ON customer to apply. Eligibility is based on household income and receipt of certain benefits by someone living in the property. If you are interested please click the Eon Homes for Living link for further information and to apply.
Other assistance and advice
As well as the page on our website Cost of Living Support with information to ensure you are receiving all the help you are entitled to, below is a list of organisations and charities that are also able to provide information, support and assistance to residents:
- Age UK are able to offer support for house moving and home maintenance
- Connect to Support Connect to Support Lincolnshire is an online information and advice library, community directory and marketplace for adults in Lincolnshire
- SSAFA SSAFA Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association can provide assistance to current or previous members of the Armed Forces community
- Citizens Advice housing Citizens Advice information about housing
- Citizens Advice get help paying your energy bills Citizens Advice information about grants and benefits to help pay your energy bills
- National Energy Action NEA National Energy Action information about support with cost of living increases with energy bills
- GOV.UK Benefits
- Help for Households Campaign Government cost of living support for eligible applicants