If you need to report a vehicle you suspect as being abandoned please obtain as much of the following information as possible
If you need to report a vehicle you suspect as being abandoned please obtain as much of the following information as possible:
· Location of vehicle (as much detail as possible)
· Make of Vehicle
· Model of vehicle
· Colour of vehicle
· Registration number
· How long it has been there
· The owners details, if known
Once the vehicle is reported, an officer of the council will visit it as soon as possible. Each vehicle is assessed individually. If the owner and/or the registered keeper of a vehicle is identified then the vehicle has not been abandoned.
If a notice has been attached to your vehicle you must:
· Contact us IMMEDIATELY on 01775 761161 and state that you wish to claim the vehicle.
· Arrange a date and time with our staff to enable you to provide proof of ownership of the vehicle.