Toggle menu

Council Tax change of address

Report a change of address online

When moving, be sure to register to vote (opens new window) to put your name on the electoral register for your new address. 

Reporting other changes

If there are any other changes, please visit our Council Tax change of circumstances web page.

How is my information used?