Toggle menu

My Council Tax

Find out how to set up a Direct Debit for Housing Rent, Council Tax or Business Rates.
Find out what options you have to pay your Council Tax.
Find out if you can apply for a Council Tax discount.
Find out how you can pay your Council Tax over 12 months, rather than the usual ten.
If you're moving home, you'll need to let us know so that we can update your Council Tax account.
You must tell us if someone moves in or out of your home, or if you run a business from home.