Toggle menu

Report noise or other nuisance

The types of nuisance we can help with are:

  • neighbour noise
  • industrial or commercial noise
  • DIY or building noise
  • noise from pubs or clubs
  • bird scarers
  • burglar or car alarms
  • domestic animals and poultry.
  • very bright lights
  • odour from commercial property
  • frequent bonfires


If you'd like to tell us about one of the above concerns, please email us at