Across South Holland there are numerous transport initiatives that can help individuals and groups to access local services.
- Community Transport lists alternative travel options for people unable to access public transport in Lincolnshire.
- Call Connect is a demand-responsive transport service for all ages. It uses minibuses to link the passengers with bus routes across Lincolnshire. Services pick up and drop off at designated locations in towns and villages in South Holland in response to customers' advance bookings.
- Holbeach Community Minibus is a charity trust funded locally, owning a 16 seater minibus that is available to local groups for hire.
Voluntary Car Scheme
The voluntary car scheme is a low cost car sharing scheme across some parishes in South Holland. The service provides door to door transport for hospital and medical appointments, with coordinators in each of the participating parishes. Please contact the appropriate person for your area:
- Crowland 01733 211797
- Holbeach 01406 422791
- Long Sutton, Gedney, Sutton St James and Lutton 01406 366820
- Pinchbeck 01775 766171 (Monday to Friday between 10am and 2pm)
- Sutton Bridge 01406 364338
- Spalding and Cowbit 01775 766085 (between 9am until 12noon and 2pm until 4pm)
- Moulton, Weston and Whaplode 01775 719290