Charity Collections

A Street Collection permit is required for any collection of money or sale of articles for the benefit of charitable purposes which takes place in a street or public place and a House to House permit is required for anyone wishing to conduct a House to House charity collection within the South Holland District Council area

If you require any further information please use the Licensing General Enquiry.

Please select from the options below: