E-permit terms and conditions
See the Castle Sports.
Eligibility for a leisure e-permit
E-permits are only issued to full leisure membership holders (swim/gym/swim school) to use at either of the Castle Sports car parks whilst they are using the facilities.
Casual users such as leisure card holders and pay as you go members cannot apply for an e-permit, but they can park for free whilst using the leisure facilities by obtaining a temporary permit from the reception of either the Castle Sports Gym or Swim side when using the facilities.
Please note that application of an e-permit does not guarantee a space in the parking area.
Applying for an e-permit
When making your application for en e-permit you must provide the following details to enable us to validate your application with Parkwood (your leisure provider):
- Your full leisure membership number
- Registration of the vehicle you require a permit issued to for used at the car parks
- A valid email address
Once you have submitted your application for an e-permit you should allow 10 working days for any request to be reviewed and processed. Some cases may require further investigation, to which we will respond within 28 days. When your application has been processed you will receive a confirmation email.
If you are using the leisure facilities whilst waiting for confirmation of your e-permit you should request a temporary permit from the Castle Sports reception to use in the interim.
Leisure members are entitled to register up to one vehicle with their leisure membership number. If you need to use another vehicle to attend the leisure facilities you can obtain a temporary permit from the leisure reception during your visit.
Please note you will not receive a physical permit to display in your windscreen, your permit is virtual.
The use of an e-permit
- E-permit holders are only permitted to park in either of the Castle Sports car parks whilst using the leisure facilities.
- E-permits will only remain valid for the duration of your full leisure membership.
- Full leisure members (swim/gym/swim school) will be issued with a virtual e-permit for up to one vehicle once their application has been successfully processed. There is no physical permit to display.
- A parking e-permit allows the vehicle for which it has been issued to park in any available parking space within the Caste Sports car parks whilst using the leisure facilities.
- You should ensure the details you provide within your application are correct, failure to provide the correct registration number could result in a parking enforcement ticket being issued.
- Civil enforcement officers may issue penalty charge notices if no permit is registered against your vehicle or a temporary permit is not displayed in your windscreen in the interim.
Change of vehicle
If you change your vehicle whilst still being eligible for a leisure e-permit you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full leisure membership number and new car registration number. You should allow 10 working days for any vehicle change request to be reviewed and processed. In cases where further investigation is required we will respond within 28 days.
Cancellation of an e-permit
If you are no longer a full leisure membership holder or no longer require an e-permit you should email us at email@example.com to ask for your e-permit to be cancelled.