Information about the parking changes can be found on the firstname.lastname@example.org.. If you have any questions or would like more information about Castle Sports parking permits or e-permits please contact us on
Free parking at Castle
Users of the Castle Sports Complex can park for free while using the leisure and swimming pool facilities by getting a permit. Temporary and e-permit holders can park their vehicle in either of the Castle sports swim or gym car parks whilst using the facilities. The type of permit you need to use depends on whether you:
- are a casual user of the gym or pool (temporary permit)
- have a full gym and swim membership (e-permit)
- have a swim school membership. (e-permit).
Failure to register your vehicle or display a temporary permit could result in a parking enforcement ticket.
Temporary parking permits - casual users
If you are a pay-as-you-go member or have a leisure card for Castle Sports, you can't apply for en e-permit, but you can park for free when using the leisure facilities by getting a temporary parking permit from the reception desks at the Castle Sports gym or swimming pool.
Apply online for an e-permit - gym/swim membership holders or swim school members
Membership holders must apply for an e-permit. To apply online for a free leisure e-permit you will need your:
- Castle Sports membership number*
- vehicle registration number.
*if you don't know your membership number, please contact Castle Sports.
Applications for e-permits will be reviewed and processed within 10 working days and confirmation will be sent via email. Membership holders are advised to get free temporary permits from Castle Sports reception desks whilst waiting for their e-permit to be confirmed. There will be no physical permit issued to successful applicants.
New members of Castle Sports will be advised to apply online for their e-permit and will be given a 14 day permit to use until confirmation of their e-permit has been received.
Please note: Leisure members are entitled to register up to one vehicle with their leisure membership number. If you need to use another vehicle to attend the leisure facilities you can obtain a temporary permit from the leisure reception during your visit.
See the Castle Sports.
Parking permit acceptable use
Temporary permits and e-permits issued are valid for use in the Castle Sports Complex car park and the Pinchbeck Road swimming pool car park for the duration of your leisure visit only.
- Casual leisure users who are provided with a temporary parking permit must display the permit in the windscreen area of the vehicle. Temporary permits are limited to a single three hour stay.
- Leisure members who have applied for an e-permit will not be provided with a physical permit to display. The e-permit is only valid for the vehicle registration submitted.
- Further information about e-permits can be found in our terms and conditions.
Misuse of temporary permits or e-permits may result in the permit being revoked or a parking enforcement ticket.