Report faulty street light
Please use this form if you need to report a fault with a street light in our district. Your report will be sent to our team to investigate and rectify.
Before you start
- You will need to know the colour of the information sticker on the street light, this will help us determine who is responsible for the light.
- You will need to know the unique ID number for the street light.
- There is a time limit on each page of this form of 1 hour. Select the 'Next' / 'Submit' button on each page within an hour, otherwise your data will be lost.
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
- Extra help, where provided, can be found immediately after each field.
What we do with your information
South Holland District Council needs the information in this form to perform its public task under the Local Government Act. We will share the information we collect only where we are legally allowed to. Your feedback will be used to measure and understand the Council's performance - but in these cases will be anonymised.
When you have successfully completed your application you should receive a confirmation email (if you give an email address).
Press the 'Start' button when you are ready to begin.