Market Trader Registration
Before you start
Please Note: You must have registered and logged into your 'My Account' before starting your application.
You will need the following information to complete this application:
- The name and address of your insurance provider.
- The policy number and expiry date of your insurance policy.
- Proof of your insurance policy (document to be uploaded**).
- Your National Market Traders Federation membership number and expiry date (if you are a member).
- Your food hygiene certificate (if you are applying as a food trader - document to be uploaded**).
- Your registered charity reference number (if you are a charity).
- There is a time limit on each page of this form of 1 hour. Select the 'Next' / 'Submit' button on each page within an hour, otherwise your data will be lost.
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
- Dates should all be typed in the format DD/MM/YYYY (as in 01/05/2022).
- Extra help, where provided, can be found immediately after each field.
- **All document upload fields will accept a PDF document (pdf), a Word document (doc, docx), or a JPG (jpeg, jpg) or PNG (png) image file, up to 10MB in size.
- When you upload a file to a page, when you click 'Next', your document will be uploaded to our server. This may take some time depending on the size of the file you are uploading. The next page will only load once the document has finished uploading.
Data protection information:
- Please read the markets privacy notice.
When you have successfully completed your application, you will receive a 16 digit reference and a confirmation email.
Should you need to correspond with us, you will need to quote this reference.
Select the 'Start' button to start your application.