Market Trader Registration
Before you start
Please ensure you have read the guidance before making an application.
You will need the following information to complete this application:
- The name and address of your insurance provider if you are not a current member of the National Market Traders Federation
- The policy number of your insurance or National Market Traders Federation number
- Food hygiene certificate if you are applying as a food trader (document to be uploaded)
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
- Dates should all be typed in the format DD/MM/YYYY (as in 28/09/2020).
- Extra help, where provided, can be found immediately after each field.
- All file upload fields will accept a PDF document (pdf), a Word document (doc, docx), or a JPG (jpeg, jpg) or PNG (png) image file, up to 5MB in size.
- When you upload a file to a page, when you click 'Next', your document will be uploaded to our server. This may take some time depending on the size of the file you are uploading. The next page will only load once the document has finished uploading.
When you have successfully completed your application, you will receive a 16 digit reference and a confirmation email.
Should you need to correspond with us, you will need to quote this reference.
Select the 'Start' button to start your application.