How will we use the information about you?
We need to process personal information about our customers, service users and local residents so that we can:
- provide you with council services
- review and improve the services we provide
- keep track of our spending across services
- train and manage our employees who deliver those services
- process payments to and from us
- meet our statutory obligations
- investigate and respond to complaints and reports.
To protect your privacy, we put safeguards in place in order to ensure that:
- we only collect what we need
- the information we hold about you is accurate
- your information is only used for the stated purpose
- your information is only kept for as long as we need it