Business Rates account
Access your online Business Rates account
You can view your Business Rates account online. You can also opt-out of paper bills if you'd prefer to to receive your bills electronically.
Login or register to access your Business Rates account (opens new window) .
Register for an online Business Rates account
To register for an online Business Rates account, you will need:
- an email address to create and verify your account registration
- your Business Rates account reference number (found on your paper bill).
During registration, you'll need to answer some security questions before you can access your Business Rates account for the first time. You'll be prompted to:
- select 'Access Now' and you'll be presented with the authentication questions
- answer the questions to the best of your knowledge
- select 'Next' to complete registration.
When registering, if you cannot provide enough correct answers to the security questions you may need to:
- select 'I don't have enough information to continue'
- select 'Send me a PIN' - which will be sent to you by post
- once you've received your PIN in the post, you should enter your PIN to view the service you require.