Save Yourself Time, Do it Online
You can view your account online. You can also choose to receive your bills electronically, removing the need for paper bills.
Register or Sign In to your Self-Serve Account where you can:
- Apply for benefit
- View your Council Tax account details
- Report a change of address for Council Tax
- Pay by Direct Debit
- Make a payment
- Make a payment arrangement
- See how much benefit you are getting
- How we have worked this out
- When your next payment is due
- The date and amounts of payments already made
- See letters we have sent you
- See any overpayments
How to register
To register for an online account, you will need:
- an email address to create and verify your account registration
- your Council Tax or Benefits account reference number (These can be found on your bill or letter).
During registration, you'll need to answer some security questions before you can access your online account for the first time. If you cannot provide sufficient, correct information then you can try again or request a PIN via post. Once you have received your PIN you can complete your registration.
Follow the steps in these guidance documents to help you register to view your online account online: