Toggle menu

Homes For Ukraine

The Government guidance on the Ukraine family Scheme can be found at This allows refugees to live with their family members already settled in the UK.

We are currently awaiting Government guidance on Homes for Ukraine, which will explain how English residents can offer to host refugees. You can follow gov updates here: Ukraine: what you can do to help - GOV.UK ( Further information will also be added to this page as it comes available.

Providing accomodation

If you own your own home and you wish to register an interest in providing accommodation, please visit Homes for Ukraine.

If you're a South Holland District Council tenant, and you wish to provide accomodation you will need permission from us (as a landlord) to host a bedroom. Requests should be made in writing and can be submitted the following ways:

  • Using our online form -
  • By post, stating 'for the attention of the Housing Services Team' at the following address: Council Offices, Priory Road, Spalding, PE11 2XE.
  • At Sheltered Housing Meet and Greet sessions.

Please ensure the application states that this is to support the Homes for Ukraine scheme. 

The government have advised that the £350 per month "thank you payment" will not affect benefit entitlement or council tax status (including single person occupancy discount).