Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support online forms
You can then complete the form using the online editable boxes and email the form back as instructed within the application. Any supporting evidence should be emailed to the instructed email address with details of any reference numbers, your name and address.
This is our preferred method of receiving applications and will ensure a quicker experience and stop delays that may occur due to circumstances outside our control, whilst ensuring we maintain a paperless service.
Useful information on saving your online application:
- Do not complete the form online within your web browser; your data will NOT be saved.
- Before completing the document save the form (PDF format) to a location on your computer. (Example: Desktop or Documents).
- Right click on the form and click "Save as". Save to your Desktop or Documents.
- Once saved open the fillable form and complete in full.
- After you have completed the form, save a final version of the file to your computer.
- Please then attach the competed form to an e-mail and return to us with any supporting evidence