What if I move during my subscription period ?

If you move house either within the SHDC district or beyond you must inform the council.

If you are moving within the district then you may be able to transfer the subscription and take the wheeled bin(s) with you. This is providing that the property you are moving to is on a garden waste collection route.

If you are unable to transport the bin(s) delivery can be arranged for a charge of £10.00 per property (irrespective of number of bins).

If you are moving out of the SHDC district, the service will be cancelled, unless the subscription is transferred to the new occupiers.

If the service is cancelled, the bin(s) must be made available for removal from your property.

No refunds will be issued due to moving house.