Breckland and South Holland Councils have teamed together to launch ehcUK. The company operates across Lincolnshire, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire and amongst offering training it also offers consultancy and pre-application advice.
The pre-application and application advice service is there to support your licensing application. The aim is to help you to mitigate any problems which may arise during the application process. However, our advice cannot prejudge the outcome of the licensing application, especially if representations are received and a hearing takes place before the Licensing Sub-Committee.
If you would like to request a call back to discuss your requirements further, please fill out our.
Benefits of ehcUK's pre-application service:
- advice and assistance with completing application forms
- advice on appropriate conditions taking into account the type and style of the operation intended at the premises, its location and in consultation with Environmental Health Officers
- advice on drawing up plans to accompany the application in accordance with the relevant regulations
- advice on nominating an appropriate designated premises supervisor
- assistance with completing the statutory notices and advertisements
- on-site visit/s to ensure plans are compliant with regulations and the appropriate statutory notices are correctly on display
- advice on matters you may need to consider to assess possible noise transmission to neighbouring properties, dependent on the type of operation proposed for the premises.
If you require any further information please use the Licensing General Enquiry.
Please note that this is for Licensing Application advice only. If you require advice regarding planning applications please visit our planning and building control pages.