Penalty Charge Notice - Parking Offence

You can use South Holland District Council's online 'penalty charge notice' service to pay for a Penalty Charge Notice issued for parking offences.

You can use South Holland District Council's  service to pay for a Penalty Charge Notice for a parking offence, to find out more information about the contravention, or to appeal.

What to do to get this service

Appeal using our service. You will need to complete the online appeal form and provide your reason for appeal along with any supporting evidence.

If preferred, write to:

South Holland District Council

Council Offices

Priory Road



PE11 2XE

You should explain the reasons for your appeal, enclose a copy of the original Penalty Charge Notice or quote its 'QH' notice number and provide any supporting evidence that you may also have.

If you have any queries about the information provided above, or require further information, please contact Customer Services via Contact Us