Housing Assistance Grants
We would really like to hear from all residents who are facing maintenance and repair issues within their homes. Take part in the Lincolnshire Good Home Alliance Survey
There are 4 different grants available to apply for adaptations and/or repairs to your home:
- Safe Warm and Well
- Emergency Housing Repairs
- Hospital Discharge Assistance
- Home and Family Support
Please ensure you read all of the criteria before submitting an application. Full details can be found by clicking the relevant green button at the bottom of the page.
You should not carry out any works for which you are seeking grant assistance, before you have received our approval in writing.
Please contact the Private Sector Housing Team on 01775 761161 if you require any assistance completing an application.
Grant assistance is also available for owners to enable empty properties to be brought back into use.
Please click the link Empty Homes or the green button below for further information and separate application
Financial assistance for home improvements or disrepairs is also available through the following organisations to eligible clients:
- Green Home Grants to help residents and landlords make improvements to their properties in order to save money on utility bills whilst helping reduce the carbon footprint https://www.sholland.gov.uk/article/19910/Green-Home-Grants-Local-Authority-Delivery-Scheme
- Energy Care Group - https://www.energycaregroupltd.co.uk/
- Age UK are able to offer support for house moving and home maintenance
- Platinum Park Home Services is a leading installer within the Park Homes market, specialising in the retrofit of insulation and window/door works, kitchens/bathrooms and total Park Home refurbishments.