Environmental Health Training
Breckland and South Holland Councils teamed up to provide a training company named ehcUK (Environmental Health Consultancy). ehcUK operates across Lincolnshire, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire with courses and consultancy for the following areas:
- Food Safety training
- Food Hygiene training
- Health and Safety training
- Licensing training
- Manual Handling
- Food consultancy
- Health and Safety consultancy
- Noise consultancy.
Based in both Dereham and Spalding, courses can be held across the local districts, including: Boston, Grantham, Peterborough, Thetford, Swaffham, Watton Norwich, North Norfolk, South Norfolk and King's Lynn.
Courses available from ehcUK include:
- online and face to face Food Safety and Hygiene courses (Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4)
- HACCP training
- Allergen Awareness training
- online Fire Safety training
- online Manual Handling
- online Health and Safety training
- online Personal Licence Holders training.
For more information, please contact the ehcUK team