Use the links below to complete applications to the Council

Planning & Building Control

Submit planning applications:Submit Your Application
Submit a building control application:Online Building Control Application


Apply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support:Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Refuse & Recycling

Make a Bulky Waste Collection request: (opens in new window)Bulky waste collection request
Apply for a garden waste bin (pilot scheme)Garden Waste Application Form
New Street litter / dog bin request: (opens in new window)Request new dog / litter bin


Temporary Event Notices 
New Premises Licence 
New Club Premises Certificate 
Variation of a Premises Licence or Club Premises Certificate 
Minor Variation of a Premises Licence or Club Premises Certificate 
Vary Designated Premises Supervisor 
Change of Premises Name or Club Name 
Change of Name of Premises Licence Holder 
Annual fee payments for Premises Licences or Club Premises Certificates 
New Personal Licence and Change of Name/Address for a Personal Licence Holder 
Small Society Lottery registration 
Gaming Machine notification for an alcohol licensed premises
Licencing Online


Make a Freedom of Information request:Freedom of Information
Suggest an Overview and Scrutiny Review:Suggest a Review


Apply to get your event into our What's On Guide:What's On - Get Your Event Listed