Toggle menu

Benefits during COVID-19

You may be entitled to support if you have been affected financially by COVID-19. The GOV.UK website provides information about work and financial support during the pandemic.

If you're a housing tenant of South Holland District Council, please see our COVID-19 advice for tenants page for advice and support.

If you get Universal Credit (UC) or Housing Benefit, but it doesn't cover your rent in full, you may be able to claim additional help from the Discretionary Housing Payment scheme. Please contact us on 01775 761161 for more information on this. You may also be eligible to claim Council Tax reduction to help with your Council Tax bill.

If you're worried about Council Tax payments, please see our Coronavirus and Council Tax page or call our Council Tax team on 01775 761161.


Last updated 11 December 2020