Sheltered Housing Consultation
The Council is carrying out a Sheltered Housing Consultation to ensure that tenants have read and understood the new Sheltered Housing Vision being proposed, and any proposed changes to the service and charges.
To complete the short survey, once you have read these documents, visit: Sheltered Housing Consultation Survey
If you would like to attend an in-person consultation event to share your thoughts and ask any questions you may have, you can do so at the following times and places:
Tuesday 7 November:
- 11am - 12.30pm. Trinity Court, Crowland. PE6 0EA.
- 2pm - 3.30pm. Lime Court, Spalding. PE11 2PY.
Wednesday 8 November:
- 11am-12.30pm. Spring Gardens, Long Sutton. PE12 9HY.
- 2pm - 3.30pm. Sezanne Walk, Spalding. PE11 1RD.
Thursday 9 November:
- 10am - 12pm. Glen Haven, Glen Avenue, Pinchbeck. PE11 3XF.
Tuesday 14 November:
- 10am - 11.30am. Nene Court, Thames Road, Spalding. PE11 2JT.
Wednesday 15 November:
- 10.30am - 12pm. Hargate Close, Fleet Hargate. PE12 8LU.
Thursday 16 November:
- 10am - 11.30am. Cecil Pywell Ave, Holbeach. PE12 7NA.
- 1pm - 2.30pm. Lyndis Walk, Holbeach. PE12 7DF.
Tuesday 21 November:
- 10am - 11.30am. St Matthews Drive, Sutton Bridge. PE12 9RJ.
Wednesday 22 November:
- 10am - 11.30am. Park Court, Weston. PE12 6JE.