Fixed Penalty Notice
How we provide this service
The issuing of Fixed Penalty Notices for environmental crimes is supported by Environmental Services, Waste Services.
Since 1st November 2009 Environmental Enforcement Officers from the Council have issued Fixed Penalty Notices for a wide range of offences.
- Dropping litter, gum and cigarette butts
- Fly-posting and unauthorised distribution of free printed matter
- Failing to clear dog faeces
- Persistent offenders who continue leaving refuse/recycling out for collection days before scheduled collection
- To residents who continually leave contaminated recycling out for collection
List of Fixed Penalty Notices and their charges
Further Information on this service
How to pay:
There are currently two methods of payment:
1. By Post: (DO NOT send cash)
Cheque or postal order payable to 'South Holland District Council', include your Environmental Fixed Penalty Notice (or a copy) and send to:
Environmental Fixed Penalty Notice Payments
South Holland District Council.
2. In Person:
Please bring your payment and payment slip to:
Failure to pay
Failing to pay this Environmental Fixed Penalty Notice will make you liable to conviction for the offence.
If no payment is received, South Holland District Council may prepare a file for consideration of prosecution.
How do you rate this information / service?
If you have any queries about the information provided above, or require further information, please contact Customer Services on 01775 761161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.