How we provide this service
We deal with a wide range of issues relating to all aspects of a Council tenancy. This service is supported by Housing & Property Service Unit, Housing Operational.
What to do to get this service
As well as taking repair reports, collecting rents and other payments, managing rent arrears and dealing with breaches of the tenancy agreement; officers can also help and advise on a number of other issues including:
- moving homes
- tenancy support
- alterations/Improvements to Council property (including external alterations)
- adaptations for persons with disabilities
- assigning Council tenancies to more than one person
- succeeding deceased tenants on their death
- getting involved with local tenant and resident groups.
How do you rate this information / service?
If you have any queries about the information provided above, or require further information, please contact Customer Services on 01775 761161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
telephone: 01775 761161
Priory Road, Spalding
Offices open Mon to Fri:
* payment office closes 4.45pm
© Copyright Notice: South Holland District Council
While every care has
been taken in the compilation of this information, South Holland District
Council will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience
caused as a result of inaccuracy or error within these pages. The Council does
not endorse any external linked sites and is not responsible for their