Whilst work experience placements are generally aimed at young people at school, college or university, opportunities are also available for older people seeking to change their career direction or those aiming to return to the workplace.
You will find more about work experience and work experience school dates on the Lincolnshire & Rutland Education Business Partnership website.
The Council can offer work experience placements in the following work areas:
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Grounds Maintenance
- Legal Services
- Planning (Land charges/conservation/enforcement/building control)
- Electrical work
- South Holland Centre
- Ayscoughfee Hall
- Environmental Health (food safety/pollution/licensing)
- Health and Safety
- Communications/Graphics and design
- Member Services (councillors)
- Property Services (refurbishment of council housing)
- Economic Development
- Sports Development
- Community Development
If you would like to request a period of work experience please contact the Organisational Development Operational Team and give:
- the dates you would like to undertake work experience
- any particular areas of interest
- the school/college you are studying at (if relevant)
Email us at email@example.com or write to the OD Operational Team at the Council Offices, Priory Road, Spalding, Lincs PE11 2XE.