The following will be permitted to attend and to contribute to any debates, but not be permitted to vote:
- Leader of the largest Opposition Group on the Council or in his/her absence the Deputy Leader of the Group;
- The Chairman of the Performance Monitoring Panel or in his/her absence the Vice-Chairman;
- The Chairman of the Policy Development Panel or in his/her absence the Vice-Chairman;
- One Executive member of Lincolnshire County Council;
- The Youth Council Chair or Vice-Chair;
- A named appointee, or in his/her absence a representative, of each of the following organisations:
- The Primary Care Trust;
- Lincolnshire Police;
- Citizens Advice Bureau;
- Designated Business Forums;
- Designated Civic Groups;
- Welland Senior Citizens;
- Holbeach Seniors; and
- Parish Councils (collectively)
Non-Cabinet members and non-members of the Council will not be permitted to vote.
There will be no requirement for the individuals to give notice to their intention to attend a meeting.
The Cabinet will reserve the right to exclude non-members of the Council when confidential agenda items are to be considered.
More information can be found within the Council's Constitution, Part 4 Section 4.