View your accounts online
You can view your Council Tax and Business Rates accounts online. You can also receive your Council Tax bills electronically without the need for paper bills.
Firstly, create your account and verify your email address using the link we will send to your email address
- Once your account has been activated, you will need the account reference, claim number or landlord creditor reference for the service you want to view
- When accessing your details for the first time, select 'Access Now'. You will be asked a series of authentication questions. Once sufficient information has been supplied you will be alerted. Select 'Next' - you will now be subscribed to view the requested service
- If you are unable to provide enough correct answers, select 'I don't have enough information to continue'
- For security purposes a PIN will be issued by post - select 'Send me a PIN'
- Once you have received the PIN, select 'Enter your PIN' to view the service you require