South Holland DC
Search site


Apply For It Icon

Use the links below to complete applications to the Council

Submit planning applications:Planning Applications
Submit a building control application:Building Control Application

Apply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support
Make a Bulky Waste Collection Request:Bulky Waste Collection
Apply for a car park season ticket:Car Park Season Tickets
Make a Freedom of Information Request:Freedom of Information Request Form
Apply to get your event into our online What's On guide:Get Your Event Listed Form
Suggest an Overview and Scrutiny Review:Suggest a Review Online Form
New street litter/dog bin request:New Litter Bin Request Form
Apply for a  'TEN' (temporary events notice):TEN - Temporary Events Notice
Apply for a club premise certificate:Club Premises Certificate
Apply for a premise licence:Premises Licence
Apply for a personal licence:Personal Licence
Application available via downloadable PDF 
Street traderStarting a Food Business
New food businessStarting a Food Business
Scrap metal dealer licenceScrap Metal Dealers
Animal welfareAnimal Welfare Licences
Small society lotteriesSmall Society Lotteries
Designated Premises SupervisorDesignated Premises Supervisor
Market StallsWaiting List Application Form
Powered by GOSS iCM